- Before starting the Ideal Protein program, what was your overall reason for starting it? (For yourself, your family, to feel better, etc.)
I was very concerned about my overall health.
- At the beginning of the Ideal Protein program, what were your goals? (Weight loss; lose inches, better labs, etc.)
First was to feel better, then inches, and weight loss. Did NOT want to become an insulin dependent diabetic
- What was the biggest struggle for you at the beginning of the Program?
Getting all the Veggies eaten.
- How far have you come towards reaching your goals? Or have you reached them? (Give us the total of your loss so far and the number of weeks it took)
Total weight lost: 64.3
Total inches lost: 52
45.2 lbs. to go! 🙂
- If you could give some advice or encouragement to future dieters, what would you say to them?
It is the best “plan” I have tried (and I have tried them all)! You can see the inches falling off. Just call a friend if you get bored with it. Someone always has a new recipe to give you!
Before Ideal Protein: After Ideal Protein:
To Find Out More About Ideal Protein Sign Up For One of Our Free Workshops! Call Today: 812.331.3404
There will be a workshop on every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 5:45 to 6:30 pm at the Premier Healthcare, Landmark Medical Center at 550 S. Landmark Ave, Bloomington, IN, 47403.
The workshops will be in the Café on the 2nd floor of the building.